If you're a high school student, come get a taste of being a psychology major at our annual Psychology Day! Talk to teachers and advisers and learn more about what a degree in Psychology has to offer.
What is Psychology Day?
It's an opportunity for high school students and their Psychology teachers to come to campus to learn more about IUPUI School of Psychology. Approximately 150 high school students and teachers converge every year for Psychology Day!
- Listen to short master lectures
- Learn about Psychology research
- Tour research facilities and the IUPUI campus
- Talk to Psychology advisors
- Meet current Psychology students