Catherine Mosher, Ph.D.Associate Professor, Psychology
I am an associate professor of psychology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). Since 2010, I have been directing the Behavioral Oncology laboratory. I have a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from SUNY Albany, and I completed postdoctoral training in psycho-oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
My primary research interests are:
(1) developing, evaluating, and disseminating psychosocial interventions for cancer patients and their family caregivers; and
(2) identifying demographic, medical, and social predictors of physical and psychological health outcomes in cancer patients and their family caregivers.
My recent projects have focused on novel applications of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for these populations.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Psycho-Oncology, 2010, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, 2007, University at Albany, State University of New York
- Clinical Psychology Internship, 2007, Duke University Medical Center
- M.A., Psychology, 2004, University at Albany, State University of New York
- B.A., Psychology, 2002, Youngstown State University