AboutAs a Psychology major or graduate student, you’ll join a community of students and faculty who are passionate about the science behind behavior, mental and social processes.
You'll also learn from top master teachers and researchers in addiction neuroscience, applied social and organizational psychology, clinical psychology, and industrial/organizational psychology.
The IUPUI Department of Psychology is situated in the heart of Indianapolis, the 13th largest U.S. city, near 5 hospitals, the Indiana University schools of medicine, dentistry and nursing, and countless science and technology companies.
Through internships and undergrad research, our students have unique interdisciplinary experiences where they collaborate across campus, disciplines and across the academic and business communities.
- IUPUI is the #1 urban research and life and health sciences university in Indiana
- Across campus, collaboration occurs with scientists in IUPUI's 5 medical centers as well as the campus' professional schools of medicine, nursing, and dentistry
- IUPUI attracts dynamic students from more than 146 countries
- Students here reap the benefits of small classes, an interactive learning environment and challenging material and lab work.
- Our undergraduate students have co-authored research papers and presented at national conferences
- Students support each other through peer-lead mentoring, providing a unique environment where students become leaders by teaching others
- We're great scientists, teachers and community partners
Student uses experiences to become an effective advocateBrandi Blakley Psychology, Undergraduate