Psychology Community Engagement ScholarshipThe Psychology Department at IUPUI is offering a Community Engagement Scholarship. One $500 scholarship will be awarded annually. Students may receive this scholarship one time.
- Award Amount: $500
- Application Deadline: December, 1, 2018
- Contact: Bethany Neal-Beliveau, firstname.lastname@example.org, (317) 274-6751
- Current IUPUI School of Science Undergraduate Psychology Major
- Completed Psy-B303 (Career Planning for Psychology Majors) and Psy-B305 (Statistics) with a grade of B or higher.
- Overall GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- Submit an essay (500 words) describing your community engagement activity(ies) (volunteering, service learning, or other forms of community engagement) with a reflection on how this(these) activity(ies) have shaped your professional development and identity.
- Two letters of recommendation, with at least one from a community member relevant to your community engagement activity(ies).
To apply, send a cover letter, a copy of your transcript (this can be an unofficial transcript accessed at: https://kb.iu.edu/d/aquk#unofficial); your 500-word essay; and two letters of recommendation (signed, on letterhead) to: Dr. Bethany Neal-Beliveau, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dept. of Psychology, LD124, 402 N. Blackford St., Indianapolis, IN 46202.